An S-Drive is an electronic throttle controller that works on modern vehicles that use 'fly by wire" throttle technology, in other words, vehicles without an accelerator cable. Most fly by wire vehicles has a delay from the moment the accelerator pedal is pressed, to the time the signal gets to the throttle, otherwise known as "lag".
The S-drive reduces/eliminates lag by giving you the ability to adjust the throttle's sensitivity. It can be adjusted to suit any driving style with 5 driving modes to choose from.
- Comfort Mode - Designed for smooth acceleration. Adjustable sensitivity levels (1>9).
- Sports Mode - Improves the instantaneous acceleration. Adjustable sensitivity levels (1>9).
- Performance Mode - This mode is designed for maximum acceleration. Adjustable sensitivity levels (1>9).
- Eco Mode - Designed for fuel saving with slower & smoother acceleration (Great for 4x4 situations when you are in low range and don’t want a responsive throttle over technical bumpy terrain). Adjustable sensitivity levels (1>9).
- Original Mode - In this mode the vehicle reverts back to the factory setting. Not adjustable.
This makes the S-Drive a perfect fit for towing trailers, caravans of if you want to simply get a better response out of your vehicle.
The S-Drive suits all types of transmissions and petrol/diesel engines.
- Plug and play technology.
- No wiring required
- Perfect for towing as it gets you up to speed quicker
- Shortens response time between accelerator and throttle
- Controller Interface Panel Dimensions: 53mm x 35mm x 8mm
FORD EVEREST 2011> - ALL ENGINES
FORD F150 RAPTOR 2012 - 6.2L
FORD FALCON (FG/FG-X) 2012-2016 - ALL ENGINES
FORD FOCUS 2011> - ALL ENGINES
FORD KUGA 2013> ALL ENGINES
FORD MONDEO 2015> ALL ENGINES
FORD MUSTANG 2011> - ALL ENGINES
RANGER PX / PX II / PX 111 2011> - ALL ENGINES
RANGER RAPTOR 2018> ALL ENGINES
MAZDA 6 GJ / GL 2012> - ALL ENGINES
MAZDA BT50 UP 2011> - ALL ENGINES
MAZDA CX-9 2011> - ALL ENGINES
2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019