Terms and Conditions
Coast 4x4 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please ensure you read through the product(s) details and specifications carefully before purchasing. If you have any doubts or queries please ask us before making the purchase.
All our products come with a 1 year "Return To Base" Manufacturer/Distributor Warranty (unless otherwise stated in the products details section). All warranties are automatically voided where products are found to be defective due to improper installation or misuse.
- For any warranty returns, the goods must be returned to us at buyers expense and once the goods are repaired we will courier it back down at our expense.
- Please note: If no fault is found, the buyer will be charged an Inspection Fee of $10.00 and must pay for courier cost to send product(s) back.
You have 10 calendar days from the date you received the product(s), to inform us of any products which are (DOA) Dead on Arrival or not as described.
For any product returns, the goods must be returned to us at your expense and in the original condition you received the goods in.
Our return address is: Return Address
We do not offer refunds:
- Where the buyer has "changed their mind".
- Where the product(s) are "not what you expected/imagined it to be".
- Where the product(s) have been sold in a clearance sale or a "as is where is" basis.
- Where the product(s) are not sold as new, and have been sold on a second hand basis.
- On Packaging, Handling and Courier charges
- Electrical items are non returnable. Please ensure you are ordering the correct part for the job required
- Please ensure your diagnosis is correct. If the part you are replacing has failed, ensure that the reason behind it's failure is repaired before replacement. Failure to correctly diagnose a fault, voids any warranty
Where refunds are provided at our discretion, a restocking fee of 20% may apply on the product(s) purchase price. Installation/labor charges will not be applicable for refunds.
If you are unsure, please call us for help......we are here to help and advice is free!